Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Doll I want




A machine's window full of "dora" dolls. My Papu is staring at them and thinkinng how to get one for me. Sad to say we didn't make it. It's hard to get the doll, that's the trick of the machine, you have to work hard how to get the doll and not just inserting a token. My papu promised me to have by the next time we will be back at the mall, we will get that doll. We went to Tom's world to have some fun. We take the rides and play some games. Another bonding time with my family, another memorable day for me!

Ooooppps! I almost forget to say that i'm okay now. After 2 days having a fever, finally I'm okay now. Thank God for my parents who took care of me and also my mommy and of course You my only savior Lord Jesus Christ, Thank you!

2 comments:

Hannah's Mom said...

hello chloee! i'm glad you're ok now and doesn't have fever anymore. hannah also had fever a few days ago and like you she's ok too. take care and stay healthy!

BING said...

Hello Baby, happy you're back to your giggling mood...the house is full of laughter again...our little singing and dancing princess is again on stage...hehe you're always our darling angel Chloee dear...love you much,
mommy