Monday, September 22, 2008

So Excited




Good morning everybody! I'm so excited for the coming holiday season this year! I really want Christmas! Here's my picture last Christmas with my cousin ate zarene whenwe opened our christmas gifts when they visited me. This willbe my 3rd time celebrating christmas and Im so excited for this year because I'm a big girl now.
I hope to receive more gifts for this year. Hehehe! Ooopps! Before I forget, I know I have to greet my one and only LOrd Jesus Christ a very happy birthday!




The magic wand is the gift I received last year from Santa Claus, I have my long hair in this picture. I just 1 year old here. I'm looking forward for this coming christmas and new year. Before I was so scared with the fireworks and other fire crackers but now I'm excited to hear and to see the happiness and everything for this coming holiday season.

No comments: