Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wonderful Saturday!

We went to the mall to celebrate my mom's birthday. We had our lunch @ jollibee of course my favorite and we visited my favorite petshop. I saw the hamsters, the birds, the fishes and the dogs but my papu didn't buy me anything for today. He said I still have my one hamster left at home. She's alone now because the other one died a week ago. We also play in my favorite playland, the TOM's World! I enjoy the rides there with my Papu and my mamou.It looks like it's my birthday! Hehehe! My happiness is also the happiness of my parents. My Papu needs to report at work by tonight that's why we go back home early in the afternoon. It's not his restday, he took his restday last thursday on my mom's exact birthday. I had a great time short but wonderful saturday. That's all for my post for tonight. Goodnight!


~chloee~

1 comment:

Hannah's Mom said...

hello chloee! i'd like to greet your mom a belated happy birthday! hope you enjoyed your family day together. stay healthy and cute!